Tree Care has the largest Bobcat available in WA – the Bobcat T870 Track Loader.
Tree Care’s Bobcat is fitted with a Forestry Kit which increases operator safety to Mine Site standards. We have a Log Grab attachment, 4 in 1 Bucket and also a state of the art Forestry Mower that makes short work of Fire Breaks and quick and efficient clearing of small to medium sized trees and scrub such as Wattle, Banksia and Melaleuca. Our Bobcat Operator is highly experienced and self sufficient with a 6 Wheeled Truck & Plant Trailer to enable quick mobilisation to site anywhere in Western Australia.
Features of the Forestry Mower (Cutter) Attachment
- Turns trees and underbrush from unsightly overgrowth to mulch with the forestry cutter attachment.
- Punch into large-diameter trees and bring the uppermost limbs quickly to the ground. The forestry cutter’s tube-style drum and spiral tooth pattern allow one tooth to engage at a time, so operation is smooth and less horsepower is required to do the job.
- The compact size of the forestry cutter allows for any type of removal job, whether clearing every tree in an area or selectively thinning stands. Simply lower the forestry cutter onto the tree and its fast-cutting teeth rips it to shreds, turning it into a bed of mulch that slows growth and provides organic material.
- Clear trees and brush
- Utility line and road right-of-way maintenance
- Site preparation
- Orchard and vineyard maintenance
- Cut firebreaks
- Small Lot Clearance
- Maintain property
- Accommodates any tree removal job, from clearing every tree in an area to selective thinning.
- Has the ability to do fine mulching
- Capable of efficiently ripping through hard and soft woods
- Safely stops from full speed in 10 seconds or less when the forestry cutter’s hydraulics are deactivated.
- The addition of Safety Chains reduce debris being thrown to the rear.
Forestry Kit (Safety Accessories)
Designed to protect the operator and the machine, even in the toughest conditions, the forestry kit must be installed on the loader to operate the forestry cutter attachment. The exclusive forestry door protects the operator from flying debris and objects. Other benefits include ISO 3449 Level II Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) and debris guards for muffler, lights and hydraulic components.
The forestry kit includes:
- Fire Extinguisher mounted in the cab for quick access in an emergency.
- Forestry Door (3/4 in. laminated polycarbonate): The forestry cutter attachment will not operate without the door installed. Emergency exit allows removal of front door, if necessary.
- Level II FOPS: (meets ISO 3449) Protects operator and cab from falling trees and objects.
- Polycarbonate Top, Rear, and Side Windows: (1/4 in. or 1/2 in. polycarbonate) Protects operator and maximizes visibility.